Despite always believing in keeping a healthy mind and body, I have never really liked doing either. That is until I discovered the Nike training app. After months of trying to find ways to work out more, and better, I came across the free app in my applications store. At first, as with most things that come from an app store, I was not convinced it would work for me. Mainly because, I thought I would never be able to hold myself accountable.
After over a year of using the app I am a convert. Not only is the app as good as it sells itself to be it also actually works. After six months my body was toned, my energy levels were up AND I actually enjoyed working out. Whilst having your workouts decided for you by your phone might not be for everyone, for me it was just the push I needed. After all, I probably spend more time on my phone than anywhere else.
Here are some great things about the app;
- Its on your phone which means you can workout anywhere. On few occasions, I eve got my husband to join in.
- It really works. I know, crazy right, but I really have seen results.
- It’s free. I don’t know about you but I’m very stingy with my money so when I saw the app was free I immediately downloaded it and got started.
- It tracks your progress and adapts to your fitness level. It’s like having a personal trainer without the price tag.
- It has a number of workouts from weights to yoga, it really caters to everyone.
So whether you want to bulk-up, tone up, or simply get your heart rate up, I’d recommend you give this app a try. Granted that its a bit high on data use but trust me when I say its so worth it. Give it a try and let me know what you think.