I love spending time by myself. For some people, the idea of spending time alone is scary. But for me its an opportunity to get in touch with myself. Often we are told to take care of others, but what about taking care of ourselves? Giving ourselves a break and not doing everything for everyone. Don’t get me wrong ladies, I love doing things for other people. But every now and then I like to just spend time by myself. Here are a list of my top 5 things I like to do when spending my me time.
- Read a book: I have to say that I only just started reading again and its the best way to relax and unwind.
- Watch a movie: Who doesn’t love a movie. Living with other people often means watching something everyone likes. But during me time, you can watch what ever you like.
- Take a nap: Nothing beats a quick nap when no one is around.
- Have a bath: I love baths and take them about twice a week when no one is around. I like to read and even play games on my phone or just lie there doing nothing.
- Listen to music: When was the last time you listened to music? Just sat down and let the music play while you sit on a couch reading a magazine or do you nails? lately it’s been one of my favorite things to do and I love it.
So ladies, let me know what you like to do during your me time, after all, you deserve it.