School and varsity can be very stressful especially with endless tests and exams. Which is why having a study group can be very helpful to alleviate some of the stress. Being in a study group opens you to other people’s input’s, study skills and tips that can help you. So how do you form a study group? It’s simple!
- Get together with people doing the same course/subjects
- Schedule a time during the week or weekend to meet and discuss.
- Draft a monthly/weekly schedule.
- Assign chapters/sections to each person which they will have to dive deep into to explain to the rest of the group.
- Manage your study group time wisely and make sure it is productive.
Once you have formed a study group, you can then lay down common group rules, know everyone’s expectations, do team building exercises then you are good to go! I hope this is helpful to you, and you now have an idea how to create your own study group.